Hey guys, Atom here, and welcome to the first Interview Week post! 🙂 Here, people can post a resume of what there good at and why they want to join AstroBrick. You got a week to sign up, so dont rush. 😉
What were looking for:
- Coders:We need a lot more if were gonna get this game up and running. (Must know either Java, C, C+, or C++. Must also have Unity.)
- Animators:To animate stuff like videos, scenes, etc.
- Designers:Self Explanatory. (Must have LDD, SketchUp, or Unity)
- Audio and Story workers. AJ and Grey cant work alone! Its sad. 😦
So, post your resume in the comments below, and me and Doomslicer, my second in command, will consider! 🙂
Hey Guys, Atom here with an Apology about last week’s inactivity. I’m sorry guys, we got a little side tracked with the new 1.3.1 update for Minecraft. But, i promise we’re gonna be working hard from now on! 😉 Also, i am pleased to announce that the first Interview Day is tomorrow! 😀 We are looking this Interview Day for Coders, so if your a coder, post on the Interview Day Thread i will post tomorrow! 🙂
This week was a rather uneventful one. However, during it, I created the Tutorial zone. It’s simple but should be effective in introducing all of the concepts of the game.
A figure or two has been designed.
Here’s an early image of a location that will be in Astrobrick.
That’s all for this week!
Well, I JUST checked my email so…
I am a gamer, I play Minecraft, use to play LU, got involed with LEGOs at age 4 untill now STILL. 😛
I have figured out a way to make a minifig the right way so it can be animated, just wait 2 more weeks and I’ll post vids, pics, etc…
Hello AstroBrickians! Atom here, with the first WPP (Weekly Progress Post). If you havent heard, this is where we’ll post updates about AstroBrick. Today, i can say this:
- We have begun making our worlds, though we cant tell you about them yet. 😉
- We are also beginning to build LEGO Models and NPC’s on LDD. Again, its secret for now. 😉
- Our Coders have begun to code the worlds as well! 😀
- Last but not least, we have our first piece of music done for the game. Its really amazing, and i cant wait for you guys to hear it. 🙂
Now, for the matter of pictures..
I cant tell you what this guy is, you gotta guess that. 😉
Hello all! It is me AJMagyar of the clan of ermm…uh… you know what I mean! 😛
So anyways, I would just like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is AJMagyar and I am the Leader of the Story Department for AstroBricks! So I can’t really tell you the story because that would ruin it as you know, we are Semi-Secretive. I will be on daily. Usually I’m very busy so sometimes I won’t respond as quickly. So I hope you enjoy AstroBricks!
“When Life gives you lemons, make a combustible lemon and burn Life’s house down!” – Cave Johnson
A little teaser of what’s to come. This will be either a basic or elite trooper for Vortex, the villainous organization in Astrobrick. Of course, the looks will change (we’ll have to design the skin for the helmet and torso in a graphics program) but this is the basic concept.
We also have GreyDolphin working on a few terrains.